1. to move only once
2. to have Jennifer Saunders’ babies
3. to write/journal/document/analyze compulsively more- but not beyond the point of contributing to my growth as an individual to the point of being unhealthy, pathological, neurotic, etc.
4. to not once be more hungover than I was drunk
5. to continue my somewhat successful path to well-being
6. to be more aware of moments
7. to get out of my head more
8. to have more ritualized “quiet/’me'” moments
9. to understand better the effects of socialization on people (and on myself) thereby being more tolerant of them (and of myself)
10. to write creatively more and better
11. to redefine and resolidify my online presence
12. to be influenced and inspired by my surroundings/ to surround myself with influences and inspiration
13. to stay in touch with people better
14. to be more like Henry Rollins
welcomeA blog by Vanessa Query aka Vee the Monsoon, with ruminations on topics ranging from my adventures as a dilettante/ gadabout/ starving artist to insipid missives about things and people I love to socio-political/ theoretical observations on art, entertainment, and culture. Plus some pretty pictures.
This blog is no longer. Check out my food blog, They Call Me Oystergirl, launched in September 2012.
taxonomy, sort of
we go way back