Progressive Libertarianism & Thoughts On Political Thought, Etc.
What was I saying? Good political thought- and action- must be half philosophy and half economics (equal balance of left and right brain). Clearly, I have the philosophy down… Help in the economics, please?
– classism- heirarchy of any form- power structures, dominance, oppression”Free trade” he says. “True liberty.”
Is the eradication of classism possible with anything other than a purely, truly communist state?
How can they co-exist?
(Without a drastic shift in human consciousness/evolution.)
– social versus political “liberty”
– ideology of a classless system!Do humans- at this stage- need power structures? Why?
– need for placement, security, status- even if low- surrender power.A.J.- “God’s creatures” (in God’s image/all his glory)
Me- “halfway there”
– more evolved AND more flawed than other living things
– What does it mean? An experiment gone wrong?Why do I care so much?
Why does it weigh on my mind so much?
– The Weight Of The World, indeed…Was I born to be conscious?
Are some people meant to be?
Because I honestly cannot understand people who have no concept of any of it…
And yet I am really bloody jealous of them.
– (Ignorance is bliss… indeed.)So, therefore- if I don’t make change (“be the change…”), will I constantly be miserable and contaminated, the weight of the world resting heavily and constantly and unforgivingly on my shoulders, my brain, my soul?
– Is that the cause of… everything?Will comedy provide me with the answers- or at least some, or one?
3. beauty in other forms…If the Mime Troupe can work (and for so long!)… why not an island off the coast of Norway?
– “Commutarian communist commune- as long as it has ‘commu’ in it.”But now… progressive libertarianism as a PRACTICAL, LARGER alternative/solution? I had previously disregarded it as “socially liberal, economically conservative.” But Nish got me thinking.
– I should read The Economist.Political IS Personal
Personal IS Political
Political VS. Personal
VS.- Can they be opposing and interconnected?
– And yet… is there any other way to exist?”Chaotic order”
but no chaotic
– counterintuitive? seemingly…
– yin-yang-kinda-thing?But- what’s endfully frivolous and what’s endlessly powerful? Can we tell?
How can I possibly put faith in something so unrealistic?
A silly ideal…
And yet I find reform to be useless, in the long run.
Should I have an optimistic ideal as well as a pragmatic ideal?
– idealistic ideal
– pragmatic ideal
– pragmatic idealism
– national service?
– working within the system VS. against it.Oy… I think too much.
But- am I SUPPOSED to?
This entry was posted in Politics
. Bookmark the permalink